1. Microsoft is pulling out of its partnership with MSNBC. I'll bet you thought I was going to make a sex joke about "pulling out," right? Well, I'm not. I'll just link to one.
2. "Ice Age 4" was number one at the box office this weekend, which goes to show you that you should never underestimate the box office power of parents who need to entertain their kids for a couple of hours in an air-conditioned place.
3. Miley Cyrus is now blonde. Your whole world is different now, I know.
4. The Daily Grace EXTRA video didn't work. But none of you expect it to work anyway, so I guess this wasn't a surprise. Well maybe one day I'll just fix it and it'll be working all the time and then you WILL be surprised, okay? OKAY???
5. None of this matters because all you care about is that Breaking Bad's final season has begun.