1. The Olympic Opening Ceremony. Except you didn't. You didn't miss it. I know this because it's all anybody talked about all weekend. The tape delay, the parachuting Queen, the national health care dance. Well, JUST IN CASE YOU DID, here's the archive of our Opening Ceremony live-tweeting!.
2. Ryan Lochte is a ridiculously good-looking person. FACT.
3. The Dark Knight Rises dominated the Box Office for a second week in a row. This is not surprising. What IS surprising is that the Step Up saga continues (so much dancing drama!) and people in the world continue to see it.
4. Playboy is getting its first Indian model and it was HER idea! She wrote a letter to Hef saying, "Let me be naked for you!" And he said "Great idea!" Progress, everybody! This is how it happens!
5. Robert Pattinson moved out of the home he and Kristen Stewart shared in the wake of her admission she cheated on him. Or maybe she moved out. Or maybe they never lived there together anyway. Or maybe these are a lot of pictures of a U-haul and no actual pictures of either of them. Whatever. It's HOLLYWOOD!