The Night Feed
, Posted on 8/27/2012 by
This post is coming a little later than usual because we had a big premiere this morning. And then I became distracted and had to drink some Cirroc because of all the
submliminal overt messaging.
1. Isaac! It delayed the start of the Republican National Convention! Hey, does anyone remember when Michele Bachmann said hurricanes were a punishment from God? Actually, does anyone even remember Michele Bachmann?
2. The Expendables 2 took the top spot at the box office again this weekend. Who knew that senior citizens had so much endurance? (Yes, I will write a senior citizens joke every week that this movie wins the weekend.)
3. Ryan Lochte's sister is racist! Or maybe she isn't. Whatever. I think we can all agree that all Lochtes should just remain silent at all times.
4. Sunday was "Go Topless" Day. I guarantee you that none of your favorite celebrities took part. The picture above is from Gothamist and is of all the creepy guys who totally missed the point.
5. "Call Me Maybe" has now invaded the U.S. Open. Resistance is futile. Carly Rae Jepsen is officially our Borg queen.