The Night Feed
, Posted on 10/22/2012 by
1. Robsten (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) may still be broken after all. You mean their relationship was fake? A marketing ploy contrived by all parties to milk every last cent from the last installment of their multi-million dollar movie franchise? You don't say.
2. Paranormal Activity 4 scared up a win at the box office over the weekend. I'm so sorry for that sentence. What a terrible, terrible, thing to have written.
3. Lindsay Lohan's father tried to have an intervention with her and it didn't work. BUT, she's also off the hook for her latest hit-and-run allegation, so, you know, there's that.
4. "Paul Ryan Shirtless" is googled 9 times more than "Paul Ryan Budget."
5. Lil Wayne sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" at the San Francisco Giants vs St. Louis Cardinals National League Championship game on Sunday, proving why he is a rapper and not a crooner. This also makes us wonder whether maybe Harry Caray would have been great with the 808s.