The Night Feed
, Posted on 10/29/2012 by
1. Hurricane Sandy. The Frankenstorm. It will affect millions of people along the East Coast. Are you in the path of the storm? It's scary, for sure. But you still shouldn't be alerting the authorities to the fact that you plan on coping during the hurricane with illegal substances. Come on, now, y'all.
2. The San Francisco Giants won the World Series! They swept the Detroit Tigers to become the 2012 World Series Champions. And then there was rioting. Because nothing says "I'm so happy we won!" like climbing on buses and lighting things on fire.
3. Joss Whedon decided to come out in support of Mitt Romney AND the impending zombie apocalypse.
4. Argo was finally the top film at the box office this weekend. It only took three weeks!
5. Lindsay Lohan tried to invite Lady Gaga to our friend Tyler Oakley's live chat over the weekend. How fetch!
Photo: Scott Rovak, USA