Inspired by Tupac's triumphant posthumous return to the performance stage at Coachella this weekend, we polled our fellow My Damn Channel employees to find out what other celebrities we'd like to see come back to life in holographic form:
1. Whitney Houston - Obviously. Come on. We need to bring her back as a hologram long enough to do proper promotion for "Sparkle." And long enough for us to ask her for the truth about Ray J. Obviously.
2. Heath Ledger - We all know we'd rather see his "Joker" return instead of Anne Hathaway's "Catwoman" surface.
3. Gene Wilder - Oh. Wait. Not dead. Moving on.
4. Sir Alec Guinness - We're not even going to explain it to you.
5. Steve Jobs - We need him back in holographic form to tell us how to make the holographic form more elegant and easier to use. And then to tell us exactly how much more money we're willing to pay for the new hologram technology as opposed to the perfectly good but slightly-less-sexy regular hologram technology.
6. Donnie Hoyle - Wait... what?
Who'd we miss?