The Night Feed
, Posted on 8/15/2012 by
Relax you guys, it's National Relaxation Day (whatever that means)! So sit back and relax and read my tips on how to sit back and relax:
1. Don't drink coffee. That shit makes you mad hyper (and I love it). Enjoy a different kind of Coffey.
2. Get a babysitter for the kids* and take some time for yourself to feel sexy.
3. Take a trip to a commune to enjoy nature and outdoorsy stuff.
4. Paint a picture. Art is a great way to let out all the pent up anger and stress.
5. Spend sometime spooning with the ones you love.
Do these things and relax today because tomorrow you're going to wake up and this (fake) holiday will be over and the weight of the world will continue to crush all your hopes and dreams! Have a great day!!!
*I'm sorry you have kids. That sucks.