The Night Feed
, Posted on 6/3/2012 by
Hey guys, it's June and for me that can mean only one thing: cute girls in skimpy clothing in New York City! HURRAY! Here are two girls I just happen to be in love with:
1. Garfunkel and Oates put out this awesome new video about the differences between being 29 and 31, respectively. I'm not anywhere near those ages yet (thank god I'm not old) but I don't care what age I am, because I would LOVE to see Garfunkel and Oates in June. (Or any other month.)
2. Speaking of women-- which I love to do--The Huffington Post just released a list of 18 funny women to follow on Twitter, including Retta and Sarah Silverman. Do you follow them?
3. How about Louis C.K., Jerry Seinfeld and Marc Maron-- do you follow them? Seinfeld will possibly (hopefully!) appear on an episode of Louie this season. That's great news, considering they already announced that Marc Maron will appear on an upcoming episode as well. Comedy Nerd Heaven!
4. Speaking of collaborations... do you guys like hip hop? How about Neutral Milk Hotel? How about when people mix two wonderful things together? Then you'll love "In My G4 Over Da Sea." You'll also probably love "special brownies" or maybe even the combination of eating special brownies while listening to "In My G4 Over Da Sea!" You might love EVERYTHING. In, fact, you'll love ALL THE THINGS.
5. Another thing you'll probably love is watching Beth and Grace "Be Serious for 30 Seconds," because Fred Armisen told them to.
Hope you're having a good weekend and you haven't had to eat anyone's face, heart or brain because that's just rude!