1. Katt Williams slapped a Target employee and then tried to get away in a motorized shopping cart. And there's VIDEO! There's no audio, so we're not exactly sure what prompted the slap, but we're pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that he was in Sacramento, and if there's anything I learned from growing up in Northern California, it's that the entire city of Sacramento could probably use a good slapping.
2. For the second week in a row, Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 won the weekend box office! James Bond Skyfall and Spielberg's Lincoln also held steady in second and third place, respectively. If there's anything this weekend's box office totals can teach us, it's that no one wants to see a Brad Pitt movie just because Brad Pitt is in it.
3. This weekend's MLS championship game marked the last game for David Beckham as a member of the Los Angeles Galaxy. And the Galaxy won! They are the MLS champions for 2012! This news is extremely relevant and exciting to about 20K people, most of whom live in or around Pasadena.
4. Taylor Swift and Harry Styles made a public appearance together in New York! In Central Park! They were... WALKING. They were walking, not holding hands, not making out, not making huge declarations of love to each other via megaphones or loudspeakers or even old-school boomboxes like John Cusack in Say Anything, they were JUST. WALKING. Oh! And they held someone else's baby! This, of course, means they're totally DOING IT.
5. Drake hung out in Guy Fieri's kitchen over the weekend, and someone tweeted a picture in an obvious attempt to make the space-time continuum collapse, as if Donkey Sauce isn't bad enough.