The Night Feed
, Posted on 11/26/2012 by
1. Liz and Dick. Or #LizAndDick. Lindsay Lohan had her Lifetime movie debut last night as the legendary Elizabeth Taylor in "Liz And Dick." Everyone on Twitter decided it was going to be awful and live-tweeted it. Actually, Lindsay's performance recaptured some of her earliest talent and reminded everyone that she is, indeed, an actress of great import, if only we would see past her personal problems.
No, actually, that last part was a lie. Liz And Dick was a shitshow. A terrible, terrible, shitshow.
2. Holiday Weekend Box Office numbers are the best, mostly because they're ridiculously inflated. The final movie (hopefully) in the Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn Part 2 took first place. Skyfall, the latest in the James Bond franchise, took second. And Lincoln, the latest in the Spielberg obsession with history franchise took third.
3. Chris Brown deleted his Twitter account after getting into it with comedian/writer Jenny Johnson. After she corrected his spelling of "Hoe" to "Ho" he threatened to give her pinkeye by shitting on her retina. Stay classy, Breezy.
4. Cyber Monday! There are deals everywhere! I don't know where, but maybe ask people for "a/s/l" to see if they want to cyber. That's a good way to find out.
5. Powerball! The jackpot is over 425 million dollars for this Wednesday's drawing! If you haven't yet bought your tickets, just don't. Don't buy them. I need to win this one, okay? Just let me have this.