The Super Bowl is this Sunday and you know what that means! Yup, that's right: it's time to party! There's nothing better than gathering with your friends and watching some football while chowing down on some great food and drink. And if you're having trouble planning your party, do not fret. Here is a guide to throwing a Super Bowl party according to My Damn Channel. Enjoy.
1) Coolio's Game Day Turkey - Ever since I made my first game day turkey for a Super Bowl party I refuse to watch the game without it (granted, last year was the first time I made one). I'd like to personally thank Coolio for providing the internet and I with this amazing recipe, as well as the hilarious video that goes along with it.
2) Horrible People - You see how these people throw a party? It's just the way it should be done. Murders, champagne toasts, backstabbing, potatoes, chochoholics - if you follow the Horrible People Party Method (H.P.P.M) than you will have an amazing party that people will be talking about for years! If they're not dead that is!
3) Daily Grace - Grace is what I like to call a football expert - and you always want to have one of those at your party, just in case you or another guest doesn't understand something about the game. I mean, take a look at this video. If those aren't the words of a football expert than I don't know what is.
4) Daddy Knows Best - Steve Rannizzisi is the ultimate party animal. I mean, just look at the way he gets down, both here and here. Man, I would LOVE to party with that guy. Hey, Steve, if you're reading this feel free to come to my Super Bowl party on Sunday - just tweet me: @DannyMoney. We'll chat logistics. Thanks, bro.
5) Answerly - YOU. MUST. HAVE. GUACOMOLE. Without guacamole there simply is no party. Trust me. And trust Hayley. She shows you how to get down with guac like it ain't no thang.
6) OkayNate - Maybe you don't even LIKE football, but you're going to be at a Super Bowl party. What do you do? People watch! Just like Nate! (Just don't steal the remote and change it to the Puppy Bowl without telling anyone!)
So there you have it. Watch these videos and you're on your way to an amazing Super Bowl party, or at least an Okay one.