For the past couple of months, Mark Malkoff has been undertaking all sorts of challenges, running around New York City doing crazy things. But that's not really news, because that's Mark. That's what he does. He does these things so you don't have to do them. He has visited every Starbucks in Manhattan to save you from having to do it yourself. He's just that kind of guy. A hero.
However, if this is all news to you, then that's just too bad because these videos are really funny! But don't worry. Below I've compiled all of the recent Mark Malkoff Challenge videos that My Damn Channel has produced for MSN Entertainment.
So, without further ado, The Mark Malkoff Challenges:
- Carried Like A Baby - Mark is carried like a baby around NYC by seven foot tall Grizz Chapman from NBC's "20 Rock".
- Art Challenge - Mark sees if he has what it takes to become a successful artist in NYC.
- Wildlife Challenge - Marks gets up close and personal with some urban wildlife.
- Claustrophobia Challenge - Mark spends an entire day in an elevator.
- Free Money - Will people just accept free money?
- Cooking Challenge - Mark tries to cook a world class steak.
- Shortest Cab Rides - How short can a cab ride be?
- Trick-or-treating….In March? - Title says it all!
- Shave My Beard, Please - Marks attempts to get strangers to shave his beard.