It's Thanksgiving, so it’s only right I share this list of the things I am thankful for this year.
1) Air – We all breathe it. We need it to live. I’ll come out and just say it: I love air! It’s my favorite thing to breathe – I mean, other than nitrous, obviously. Phish rules!
2) The Written Word – I have been reading a ton lately! It’s so much fun. I was on the subway reading a book and the commute went by like THAT. Dudes, check out some written words on pages. Really fun to read things that are written.
3) Space: The Final Frontier – I love the idea of the never ending void of Space, The Final Frontier. Like, lol, what’s out there? It inspires me to keep searching, both within myself and without. Space…so gnarly, so big, so vast. Haha, like, WHAT’S HAPPENING OUT THERE!?
4) Peace – We need it. All you need is love. I am the walrus. Goo goo ga joob. Yesterday. Help I need somebody. Hey Jude. I heard the news today oh boy I can’t get no satisfaction. The 60s and peace – what an era! What an inspiration. I am thankful for peace in this world but we need more of it. We need to BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!
5) Jesus – Duh.
6) God – obvz.
7) My mom and dad – Cool folks who raised me right. Mom, Dad: I am thankful for thee.
8) The Star Spangled Banner + peyote – such a sweet combo, I can’t get enough. Really thankful for this buzz.
9) My Hands – Let me ask you a question: Could I be writing this post without them? The answer is no, so – BOOM! – automatic need to be thankful for them hands of mine, no?
10) Cash. Money, bro. Straight up need it to live. Money for days and twice on Sunday. I love money. Thank you for money.
Well, there you go! That’s what I am thankful for this year! Now cute up the Spangled Banner song, son!
Follow me, YOU GOT TO! @DannyMoney