You guys, it's a super important day today... it's Tupac's Birthday! Hologram joke, am I right? Oh... right... it's Father's Day too! I guess that's kind of important.
1. I can't say that my dad has ever been tasered by anyone for me but I'm pretty sure he would let himself be tasered if I needed him to! Thanks, Dad!
2. You know what other kind of relatives are cool? Cousins! It just so happens that my roommate's cousin is the one, the only Mike O'Malley. I've been asking him to bring over the Aggro Crag but he won't.
3. You know what would be a better gift than the Aggro Crag? How about a Bored to Death movie!!! Add this to the list of tv show movies that I can't wait to see with Arrested Development and Party Down.
4. I don't know if I've made it obvious enough to you guys, but I really like Louis C.K.. I was thrilled to see The 'Louie' Map of New York, since I happen to LIVE in New York and now I can go to all of these places and re-enact scenes from the show. Anyone feel like riding the ferry to follow a bully home to Staten Island with me?
5. When I become a father someday (probably by accident) I will make sure my kid never has boogers and that he won't be a ginger because both of those things are gross.
Dads, Sports, and Tupac. Enjoy your day!