I'm a huge Coffey Chat fan, and I make sure I never watch an episode without a freshly brewed cup of joe on hand. Which means I end up drinking a LOT of coffee. Seriously, my doctor says that it's becoming an issue. But what does he know, am I right?
To help you stay highly caffeinated while you watch today's episode I've made a list of my top five favorite coffee shops in New York City!
1. La Colombe Torrefaction - Some of the best iced coffee in the land and seltzer water on tap to boot. Shannon's Gnome would surely approve.
2. Abraço - This might be the smallest coffee shop in the world, but it proves that good things do come in small packages. Espresso to die for, but you've been warned: claustrophobics need not apply.
3. caffébene - Good coffee in Times Square? Hear me out. This coffee shop in the heart of Broadway sells delicious waffles and surprisingly good iced coffee. It's also conveniently located near the My Damn Channel offices for easy access.
4. Hungry Ghost - They brew Stumptown coffee and serve some of the best chocolate chip cookies in the universe. What else do you need to know?
5. Cafe Grumpy - The coffee shop made famous by the HBO series Girls surely lives up the hype. You definitely won't be grumpy after tasting their delicious drinks (I'll show myself out).