Being DannyMoney, I know a thing or two about money. So I was naturally intrigued by this Forbes list of the highest paid comedians. As you might guess, Jerry Seinfeld tops it. Here is the top 10 list with a few of my random thoughts below.
10. Ron White - $10 million - Don't know who he is. Should I Google it? ………………………….OK, just Googled him: Blue Collar Comedy Tour. That's all I need to know - make of that what you will.
9. Daniel Tosh and Gabriel Iglesias (tie) - $11 million - Tosh.0 and Iglesias.0, both tied at $11 million dollars and .0 (bad joke that doesn't really make any sense! Where's my money?!)
8. George Lopez - $12 million - Damn, George! Good for you! I don't think he's funny, but I can't knock his hustle.
7. Larry the Cable Guy - $13 million - See above.
6. Kevin Hart - $14 million - His stand-up is pretty funny, but the unintentional comedy level of any of his movies dwarves his stand-up.
5. Louis C.K. - Bow down to God (I really like Louie, though most people like Louie 20 bazillion times more than I do. And I dig the cat! Goes to show just how popular he has become.)
4. Jeff Dunham - $19 million - This guy is a ventriloquist! That's pretty awesome. I'll have to check his act some time.
3. Russell Peters - $21 million - Never heard of this guy. That said: 21 million dollars. He must be doing something right!
2. Terry Fator - $24 million - This dude won the second season America's Got Talent and now he's at The Mirage in Vegas pulling mad bank. That is the American dream incarnate. Manifest destiny.
1. Jerry Seinfeld - $32 million - What can you say about the Sein that hasn't already been said? Best TV show of all-time, arguably the best stand-up of all-time, best sneaker game in the comedy world. He's got it all. Wish I was him.