Let me countdown the ways that I love Lizzy Caplan:
5. Bachelorette - I'm not going to lie to you guys, because I would never do that, but I haven't actually seen this movie. All I know is Lizzy Caplan is in it and so is Beth Hoyt and Isla Fisher so it must be great.
4. Freaks and Geeks - She's only in about 4 episodes but this was the first time I laid eyes on the beautiful Lizzy Caplan.
3. Wainy Days - A whole season of Lizzy Caplan? Count me in! Lizzy Caplan in a bed with another girl? Count me in, again!
2. Party Down - This is by far one of the best shows in--I don't know-- FOREVER, and I cannot wait for the movie.
1. True Blood - I've never watched this show but I'm pretty sure this show is stupid. I have a lot of friends who watch it, but I refuse. HOWEVER… I do know that Lizzy Caplan appears topless in one scene, so, as far as I'm concerned, True Blood is the best show that has ever been on television. (Sorry, Party Down, you should have thought of having a topless Lizzy Caplan scene, too.)
LIzzy Caplan's newest movie, Bachelorette, is in theaters today. If you haven't already watched it on iTunes or Google Play or whatever (the future is amazing!) then we should go see it and admire Lizzy Caplan together!
Lizzy, tweet me at @MrChrisDonahue, PLEASE!
*Ed. Note: You forgot her performance in Mean Girls, which was, like, the BEST.