"In response to the new Facebook guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, comics, paintings, professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention).
For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times…"
Blah blah blah. What is this junk everyone is posting to Facebook? Oh yeah, really seems like a binding legal contract. Really seems like this is a surefire way to not get your Facebook shit stolen and put into a movie or a play or something. "What's that? Spielberg used my status from three years ago as the basis of his new blockbuster movie!? Damn it!"
Yeah, no one cares about any of your comics or paintings, bro. So instead of posting that long, boring, probably ineffective statement to your wall, why not share the season finale of Status Kill? It's more fun and once someone sees you've shared it they won't DARE try and steal ANY of your personal details. Why, you ask? Here are some reasons:
1) It shows that you have good taste. Jesse Cowell's direction of the series, in my opinion, is simply masterful. It's his complete vision, as he is also the creator and writer of the entire Status Kill series. I love it when one man takes what is in his head and turns it into a reality.
2) Because I'm in it! I make a quick cameo as The Mad Tagger, who I had played in THIS episode of Status Kill earlier in the season. I also share the scene with my good buddy Chip!
3) The special effects are so uber sweet it'll be a fabulous distraction to those attempting to steal your identity. I know first hand that Chris Dimino spent a lot of time working on the special effects in Status Kill and they all came out amazing. Seriously, you won't find better special effects than this on the entire interweb.
4) The acting prowess of Ayinde Howell, who plays Denton Sparks, a bad ass who will surely kick the crap out of anybody who steals anything from your Facebook account…if you post this to your wall.
5) There are more reasons, but they're all encapsulated by this statement: STATUS KILL RULES. Watch it. You will not be disappointed. Trust me.