The Night Feed
, Posted on 8/13/2012 by
1. The Olympics are over. The USA had more medals than any other country. The closing ceremony felt like one really long Annie Lennox video, which was actually pretty fun, until we learned that Great Britain considers Jessie J a national treasure, which, frankly, is really disappointing.
2. The Jeremy Renner era of the Bourne franchise was compelling enough to knock The Dark Knight Rises from the top spot in the weekend box office.
3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got engaged! Finally, America's favorite spinster can be really really really really really happy. On another note, we assume that since their romance heated up on the set of Wanderlust, David Wain must be really good at helping people find true love. We smell a matchmaking reality series!
4. Miley Cyrus cut off all her hair! Well, not all of it, just most of it. And it's platinum blonde! I can't be the only one who hopes this is all part of her master plan to get a Legend of Billie Jean remake greenlit.
5. Shark Week 2012 started on Sunday! And Shark Week is 25 years old! You'd think that by now people would be tired of Shark Week, but, no. People love sharks. Except for people who have galeophobia- a word we learned in an episode of Daily Grace. The more you know!