The Night Feed
, Posted on 10/1/2012 by
1. Anne Hathaway got married! Wasn't she, like, sooooooo prettty? No, I don't know what that big thing on her head is. Yes, I know it's some kind of veil / headpiece / Beats By Dre headphone prototype, but it's still very pretty. Expect brides to start requesting this look when it's time to get "jacked up" on Say Yes To The Dress.
2. Hotel Transylvania won the box office this weekend! This is the biggest opening for an Adam Sandler movie in a long time. Of course, it's an animated film, so, maybe people are just trying to send Sandler a message about how they want to see him in future films: voice only.
3. Lindsay Lohan was the victim of a crime! That almost never happens! Usually Lindsay is the one in trouble! Unfortunately, all charges against this alleged perpetrator were dropped. Aw, damn. Still none for you, Lindsay Lohan.
4. Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, did you see the latest video from our friends at Barely Political? Our very own Grace Helbig and Beth Hoyt play Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes, respectively, who have teamed up to give the public some driving advice! And it's funny because irony!
5. Finally, today marks the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness month! Are you a lady? Make sure you do your self-examination! Are you the one out of every three women who are too afraid to do the self-exam? Ask someone to help! I'm sure you will have lots of volunteers.