Another week, another weekend - and another episode of Girls. That's how this life thing works you guys-- you work hard, you party hard, and then you watch fictional characters whine about their fictional lives on HBO. Didn't you know?
1. Speaking of Girls, did you see Henry Zebrowski of Murderfist (pictured left) on this week's episode? It made the show about 100 times better. (The scene with two girls making out probably helped, too.)
2. I've been learning so much about the internet! Did you guys know that a meme is a thing? Did you know I made my first (and probably last) meme ever (which also happens to deal with Girls.)
3. Twitter is a thing that's on the internet too! Do you twitter? Marc Maron and Patton Oswalt twitter. Sometimes they twitter at each other before bed and it makes me giggle myself to sleep.
4. When is the movie about how twitter was made coming out? What about the movie vaguely based on The Guiness Book of World Records? Yes, that's actually a thing now. Well I know this didn't technically happen for The Guiness Book of World Records but I hope it's included in the film.
5. I don't know if you guys realized this but we make web series. It just so happens we didn't make this one but it's called Your Dad's Friends and I love it so watch it NOW!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend because of YOLO you guys. (The Internet!)